There was a time, when the entire US suffered from price rises, especially the health care sector, which made citizens go through hard times, as they could not afford the treatment or medical procedures. Those were the days, when a man decided to bring change and get people out of misery and that man is no other than Steven Lash.
The founder and the president of Satori World Medical, offering access to a network of international healthcare centres, he made a new approach in providing affordable and top notch health care. This corporation allows patients to benefit from the services of first-class international hospitals. The approach of providing cost-effective services helped the firm to grow in comparison to other companies in United States. Therefore, if you are planning to get services from a Satori network hospital, you are assured the cost of the treatment will be lower than if you opt for local hospitals health care services.
How Do the Services Get a Quality Touch?
When you visit the blog or website of Satori World Medical, you would find numerous customer reviews confirming the quality and services of the company. Satori World Medical offers access to a wide variety of medical services, which are not just affordable but also come with the promise to provide excellent quality. But, the question arises, how is Steven Lash’s company capable of offering such services? In simple words, Satori World Medical keeps an eye on the activity of every facility, particularly checking the criteria that ensure high-quality care. The quality department of the company verifies every activity of the hospital that gives shape to the complex network of Satori‘s international healthcare.
The department members review customer complaints and statistics in order to ensure that the collaborated hospitals maintain the quality of their services. Furthermore, they provide feedback to the hospitals that help them to offer services at higher quality than other establishments in the United States. Even the surgeons of the global medical centres, who participate in the programs of Satori World Medical, have received top grade medical training. Most of the employees are appointed on the base of communication skills, who can speak fluent English and other languages. Keeping all these aspects in mind, every effort made by Steven Lash Satori and his employees seem valuable.
Dr. John Jain is the USA authorized reproductive endocrinologist, who is working along the lines of medicinal reproduction. He is famous for his contribution in the fertility preservation field including egg freezing. He is the founder of the Lyon Institute for Fertility Research (LIFE Research). He was awarded the Searle Outstanding Teacher Award in 1996 and Alpha Omega and Alpha Honor in Medical Society in 1992.
Over the years, Dr. John Jain frequently authored few scientific articles and medical chapters and one of the popular ones is Oocyte cryopreservation. He leads Santa Monica Fertility, an exceptional practice situated in Santa Monica in California. He also completed the specialty training in the field of obstetrics- gynecology along with the subspecialty education in reproductive endocrinology and unproductiveness at the prestigious University in Southern California. Dr. John Jain was a fulltime staff member there until the year 2007. In 2007, John Jain quit the USC academic setting and established his own Santa Monica Fertility physicians and Center for freezing eggs.
The center has set high standards for fertility care. It is very popular among the couples, who are willing to start a family. The high-tech and up-to-date facilities provided by them have helped a lot of people. The patient care and satisfaction and technical proficiency are all the reasons for its fame. Every couple, who walks in with uncertainty regarding the possibility of bearing a child, returns with a smile on their face, as their wish is fulfilled and their dream realized.
Santa Monica Fertility completely understands the tension that the couples are facing. They identify their needs and requirements. Therefore, they carefully respond to their patients, which results in perfect outcome. Personal care is provided to each patient, as every patient is different. Treatment process only starts after proper evaluation of the patients’ medical history and their physical and mental condition. To accelerate the treatment process, a patient is given the opportunity to inform over mail his or her medical problems and also state the type of service they expect to have. This is also helpful for the patients living abroad.
Dr. John Jain, in Santa Monica Fertility changes people’s life by helping them to start a family.
The skin has the ability to be elastic, but if kept for long stretch and then shrink, then it is quite possible that the already well-known mark stretch marks, small scars that form on the skin that usually appear after pregnancy or after having gained weight and lowered quickly.
Home Remedies to Combat Stretch Marks
To prevent stretch marks can do many things: plenty of spreads frequent special anti-stretch oil or cream (or almond oil, aloe cream or rosehip tepezcohuite, etc..) During pregnancy, or avoid sudden changes in weight. The food is also important because it helps keep skin healthy and elastic. For this, you should pay special attention to diet, including fresh vegetable juices, oil, cold pressed oils, oily fish, avocado, seaweed, yeast, milk plants, grains, etc..
However, when stretch marks are already there, you can try out some home remedies to help narrow the gap.
Olive Oil Cream to remove stretch marks
• ½ cup olive oil
• ¼ cup aloe vera gel
• 6 capsules of vitamin E
• 4 capsules of vitamin A
How to make cream for stretch marks?
Mix ingredients in blender and then empty the mixture into a jar and refrigerate. Apply once a day the area affected by stretch marks, or use it as a preventive cream during pregnancy, using abundantly on thighs, abdomen and lower back.
Grape mush for stretch marks
This fruit is very good emollient for skin, applied externally has very positive effects, among other things, helps to fade stretch marks or prevent them.
• 1 cup of fresh grapes
To make this mask just puree the grapes and put them over the grooves. Leave this mixture for half an hour and then washed.
Comfrey against stretch marks Water
Comfrey tea is very effective to reduce them.
• Half a cup of comfrey
• 1 liter of pure water
Boil water and add the comfrey. Cover and turn off, and let stand for 15 minutes. Strain and store this water in a bottle, applies whenever you can on your skin. Apply then arnica cream to emphasize results. Do this at least 3 or 4 times a day.
Jojoba oil: properties and benefits
The Jojoba oil is more than a sort of liquid wax, looking unlike other fatty cold-pressed oils, extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant, a shrub native to the Sonoran Desert located north Mexico. It has been used since ancient times by the Aztecs who attributed magical properties.
Properties and health benefits and beauty of the Jojoba:
• CERAMIDES: is 96% of ceramides, substances that coat the skin cells and help regulate hydration. Its high content in them makes it possible for this oil resists oxidation and is kept stable for long with properties intact.
• SKIN: For its high content of ceramide, is an excellent alternative for deep moisturizing and restructuring of the balance oily skin. Very useful in cases of acne, seborrhea, pimples, oily skin, blackheads, rashes, pimples and other skin conditions. In addition, penetrates easily and deeply into your skin, softens and protects the environment and climate as too cold. Excellent moisturizer.
• HAIR: Jojoba oil is a very effective natural alternative to dilute sebum, a kind of wax is usually deposited in the hair follicles and is responsible for hair that has dandruff and / or seborrhea, or hair from splitting the tips (stye), or put your hair excessively dry or oily, which causes itching and hair loss finally. Jojoba oil penetrates and dissolves the deposits, regulates excessive sebum in the scalp and stimulates their growth, you will have a more abundant and healthy hair. Its oil is used in the manufacture of various cosmetics like shampoos, gels, soaps, etc.. A significant improvement fragile hair and / abused or treated with dyes.
• Vitamin E is rich in vitamin E, which produces an antioxidant effect for the skin, eliminating free radicals that are responsible for premature skin aging. It helps keep her looking youthful and fresh.
• linoleic acid is rich in linoleic acid, a restructurador and regenerating the skin.
• Massage: its oil can be exploited to enhance the aesthetic effects of any massage, and nourish all skin and make it more elastic. You may be combined with aromatherapy.
• PREGNANCY and increases skin elasticity, is an excellent alternative to prevent stretch marks and sagging during the gestation period.
How to get Jojoba Oil?
Jojoba oil can buy excellent extensibility, which leaves a non-greasy and very pleasant to the skin.
Modes of use of Jojoba:
In addition to smear it on your skin, you can add to your bath or mix with oil massages ara. He can add to your conditioner or make masks for skin or hair. An excellent remedy for dry hair or mistreated jojoba oil is spread in and then cover it with a towel dipped in hot water. You have to leave it a while and then wash well. You can also use it as makeup remover at night or apply some on your hands, elbows, knees and feet before bedtime to soften.
Dandruff causes and natural remedies
Dandruff is not really a serious condition but if disturbed. There are many things that can cause it and it was a good idea You will review for you are very well informed and able to eradicate it.
Causes of dandruff:
• Stress or emotional stress.
• Seborrheic Dermatitis.
• overactivity of the oil-producing glands.
• Poor hygiene of the scalp.
• shampoos inappropriate or of poor quality.
• Exposure to severe cold.
• Improper diet high in sugar or carbohydrates and low in vegetables or fresh fruit.
• A fungus called Pityrosporum orbiculare that feeds on skin oils.
• Itchy scalp.
• Redness of the scalp and hair that does not look healthy.
• silvery scales that emerge from the scalp and falling in the form of white powder on the shoulders.
To fight dandruff you can use several natural remedies that are very effective indeed, we could say that infallible.
• Relax: much of the tension that accumulate during the day is reflected in our hair, starting at the scalp. If you feel very depressed or tension, it is best to look for moments to the day where that energy relieve. You can take a walk or get you to some kind of Yoga or Taichi.
• Rest your hours, you should sleep at least 6 to 8 hours daily.
• Czech your diet meets the appropriate vitamins and minerals. Do not forget to include brewer’s yeast, kelp, olive oil, flaxseed, whole grains, propolis, pollen and fruits and vegetables. Avoid irritants such as white sugar.
• Herbs are great for this. Here are a list of the number one herb to combat dandruff.
GENERAL NOTE: To apply the rinses, give a massage with the fingertips on the scalp, first wetting buds herbal water.
Rinse lemon: an excellent remedy to eradicate dandruff. You have to warm a cup of pure water and add the juice of half a lemon (or a whole if it has a lot of juice) Then, rinse your scalp as specified in the general note.
Eucalyptus oil: This oil is ideal for fighting the fungus that causes dandruff. To take advantage of it, you can get an infusion of tree leaves and rinse your hair with this water after applying your shampoo. Another way is to add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil to your shampoo and wash your hair as usual.
Laurel and Rosemary Rinse: rosemary or bay also fight dandruff fungus dela. You have to crush a handful of any of the herbs and add one cup of boiling water. Let stand 15 minutes then strain. Rinse your hair with this water after bathing.
Apple cider vinegar: very effective against dandruff, kills fungus and bacteria. You have to mix equal parts vinegar and water pure and applied as indicated by the general note.
Tea tree oil: mix a few drops of essential oil in a tablespoon of olive oil and three drops of lemon. Applied as directed in the scalp and rinses. Leave on overnight.
• 100 g of dandelion leaves
• ½ l of water
• ½ cup aloe vera juice
• 7 drops of rosehip oil
Method of application:
1. Boil the dandelion water for about 10 minutes and leave the result.
2. Then pass it to a tall, narrow container, add the juice of aloe, rosehip and oatmeal. Mince in the blender.
3. The amount of oat flour used should be that needed for the mixture to a homogeneous texture.
4. It is used on stretch marks and leave on for an hour. Then wash with warm water. The treatment must be repeated at least five times a week.
5. If massage is supplemented with wheat germ or cocoa butter after showering will increase the fading effect.
Cream of Carrot and Aloe vera
• 4 carrots
• 1 capsule of vitamin E
• 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
Method of application:
1. Boil carrots in water until tender. Crush mixed with aloe.
2. Mash this and then add the vitamin E.
3. Stir well and apply on affected area. Leave as much as you can and then rinse.
Seaweed masks are also very effective. Get a cup of algae and mash with a little water, aloe vera, along with a drizzle of olive oil. Spread this paste on the area where there are stretch marks and let stand for 20 minutes. Wash your skin and apply a cream such as those suggested in the advice.
OTHER TIPS TO COMBAT HOME STRETCH MARKS:
• After bathing, smear on stretch marks cream rosehips, arnica, tepezcohuite or cocoa, or wheat germ oil.
• Include in your diet foods rich in vitamin E and A, which will help restore your skin deeply. Whole grains, carrots, avocado, olive oil, olives, fish, etc.. should not miss in your diet.
Do not think that all fats and oils are harmful or detrimental to your health and beauty, your skin, for example, needs oils and fats which are essential to be preserved and look very beautiful, moisturized and healthy. Almost all creams contain some form of grease, oil or butter, usually plants. Here are a small list of oils and fats that can be used with confidence to nourish and beautify your skin.
Shortening: Shortening is used to soften and lubricate rough areas of the body as the feet, hands, elbows or knees, but many are not recommended for facial skin because the skin may be oily, so I should use it moderation or combined with any essential oil that fights fat appearance. The butter helps create a kind of protective layer between the skin and the environment, thus protecting it from cold, pollution, etc.., While helping you retain your own oils. Must be taken into account, if you use butter, this is very difficult to remove from clothing or bedding, so you have to be careful.
OLIVE OIL: This oil is rich in vitamin E, especially useful to nourish and lubricate your skin, either greased or taken in salads. In cold weather, spread on your skin a little olive oil on your face, especially in the area of the cheeks and lips.
VASELINE: also creates a layer that protects the skin, very useful for cold weather or when you expose a lot of time to places with strong air. One disadvantage of Vaseline is that clog pores and allows skin to breathe freely, so that should be avoided in people who have acne or are prone to suffer from pimples, blackheads, etc.
SESAME OIL, SUNFLOWER, ALMOND: like olive oil, these oils are rich in vitamin E nourish skin and restore also help fight wrinkles. We must apply a few drops to your conventional cream and spread on the skin. Whenever you buy oils that are seeking quality but can cause the opposite effect.
SHEA: butter or shea butter is a treat for the skin: nourishes, combat dryness, lubricates and protects. Usually this type of butter you can find already included in creams in stores.
AVOCADO: an exquisite fruit to nourish the skin. To take advantage of its many properties and oils can prepare a mask with a bit of avocado, a tablespoon of olive oil and three homemade yogurt. Beat well and apply. You can also use avocado cream, but make sure it is a good brand.
Foods with fats or vegetable oils for your skin you should eat during the winter are: walnuts, almonds, avocado, olives, olive oil, groundnuts (peanuts), amaranth, etc..
Strax Rejuvenation is among the high quality cosmetic centers in the United States of America. However, the wide variety of procedures you can take in any of the three clinics and a high reputation attract customers from all over the world. The quality is due to the twenty surgeons with more than 300 years of experience, but also comprehensive studies at universities like Harvard and Columbia. Since there is no surgeon to be good at everything, each of them is specialized in clear procedures.
When opting for facial rejuvenation, the experts at Strax Rejuvenation warn you that aging is not actually a disease, so it cannot be treated. Instead, aging implies gaining experience in life and consolidating your personality. It is a period in life wherein every day should be enjoyed. The cosmetic surgery cannot really make you younger. It will, however, make you look great for your age. When seen this way, the results are definitely spectacular. In order to excel in this domain, the surgeon must have a very clear view on the aging mechanisms that can affect your face.
As you get older, the facial ligaments get weaker under the gravitation, the bones reabsorb themselves, the muscles lose their tone and the skin is thinner. These are not some reasons to get scared, but slight changes that can only be observed in time. Sometimes, they are more visible than what they should be. Once you decide on what bothers you, you can easily pick the operative technique that can combat the aging effects. Fortunately, at Strax Rejuvenation you got a very detailed menu to choose from. You can basically work on any part of your body, with a minimal invasion.
Every case is analyzed individually, according to specific particularities and of course, your preferences. This is why the communication with your doctor is extremely important. You must express your ideas and opinions as clear as possible. The experts at Strax Rejuvenation will analyze your situation and tell you the pros and cons of each procedure. They will come with the recommendations, but in the end, it is all your decision. With so many surgeons, you gain access to a lot of procedures. In many cases, the surgical techniques are associated with complementary procedures, such as the botox or peeling ideas for the fine lines. Basically, there are things you have never thought about, but once you get in touch with these experts, you get to educate yourself on what is about to happen.
Cold is one of the things that dry the skin, so it’s time to take precautions and not allow damage. In cold weather, you should add in the diet foods containing vitamin E (olive, extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, walnuts, peanuts, sesame, avocado, etc..) And vitamin A (carrot, mango, papaya, oranges, pumpkins, etc.), but also external measures must be taken to protect skin and hair with some masks and treatments.
We propose some ingredients that you can develop your own masks, or if you like, see the masks that we recommend.
The ingredients can be used to prepare masks are:
• Natural mask for Dry Skin: potatoes, olive oil, sesame oil, rosewater, rosehip oil, shea butter, avocado, aloe, ginseng.
• For Normal Skin: peach, honey, olive oil, aloe, almond oil, lavender essential oil, rose water, rose hip oil, lavender, pink or peach palmarosa, chamomile (soothing natural, softens the skin) , green tea, etc..
• For Oily Skin: papaya, tea tree essential oil of lemon, orange or grapefruit, lemon drops, aloe vera, yogurt, banana.
Suggestions for natural masks for cold weather
To prepare the following masks just have to stir the ingredients and then apply mask on the face very clean, leave 30 minutes and rinse with water, or bathing.
NATURAL MASK FOR OILY SKIN:
It is ideal to clean and remove dead cells and impurities also nourishes it.
Ingredients of the mask:
• 2 tablespoons of papaya pulp
• 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
• 1 drop of essential oil of tea tree
NATURAL MOISTURIZING MASK:
This mask moisturizes the skin depth and protect.
Ingredients of the mask:
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1 spoonful of homemade yogurt
• The yolk of an egg
• 1 teaspoon almond or olive oil
• 1 drop of essential oil (see Recommended)
NATURAL MASK FOR DRY SKIN:
It helps to combat dry skin, chapped, or little light.
Ingredients of the mask:
• 1 tablespoon grated potato
• 1 teaspoon olive oil or sesame
• ½ teaspoon of plain yogurt
More tips for skin:
Before exposing your skin to cold wind and hot sun of winter, wear a moisturizer or moisturizer, either honey, cucumber, oatmeal or aloe. If you walked in the street, at night wash your face, run a cotton with rose water on your face and then apply a little olive oil on your face and hands. Try using scarves for your face is not fully exposed.
Cinnamon has been used in Europe, Asia, and Egypt for thousands of years. It is mainly used in beverages and baking spices, cinnamon is also known for its health benefits, including improved brain function, helping to control blood sugar and improve colon health.
In addition to all the beneficial properties of cinnamon has been discovered that cinnamon has properties that help maintain low levels of blood sugar. And that is why once again proved to be useful cinnamon for diabetes, according to a study released by Diabetic Medicine
Cinnamon to control diabetes type 2
One of the most impressive benefits of cinnamon for health is its ability to improve glucose control. To achieve this you can take cinnamon as a supplement in capsule form or make a tea and drink it, or even use it regularly in meals for flavor. Just ½ teaspoon of cinnamon a day has proven to be beneficial. The heating of the spice, not alter its effectiveness.
Although cinnamon can not cure diabetes, can reduce levels of blood glucose and reduce the amount of insulin needed or even prevent its onset.
How to consume cinnamon to treat diabetes
* Use ¼ – ½ teaspoon of cinnamon per day and added to coffee, oatmeal, vitamins, or milkshakes.
* If you have diabetes and do not forget to keep a routine of regular use of cinnamon to sugar levels in the blood does not go up and down using the same amount at the same time every day to enable the person to feel as cinnamon affects measurements of blood sugar.
* Use the cinnamon or even tablets are also available, the MHCP is water soluble, it is not found in cinnamon oil.
Always consult your doctor before taking cinnamon for diabetes. Nuno has shown benefits for people with type 1 diabetes. There is no cure for diabetes.